• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Search for current documentation

Georgia Boy

I am a civilian (no prior service) applying for admission to OCS at this time, and hoping to get into the Intel program with SWO as my second choice. My ADDOCS are being submitted right now (I have already done the app., astb, references, transcripts, security form, prt, intel officer interview, and will be at MEPs in a few weeks). All of this information is important when you understand my current concern. I am 28 years old now, and will be 29 on May 15th. This means that it is very unlikely I can be commissioned before I am 29...pretty much guaranteed that the process will take too long. So, based on my research...29 is the cutoff age for SWO. I got my information from this link http://www.cnrc.navy.mil//noru/orojt/generalofficer.htm#9.

Does anyone have a different/current link, and/or know anything that can shed some light on my situation?

Thanks and good fortune.

Morgan81

It's not my lawn. It's OUR lawn.
pilot
Contributor
That's the best link I know of on the internet to answer your question.
Your recruiter should be your first choice. BTW, OCS is 12 weeks, so even if you started today, you wouldn't make the time crunch.
There's always NFO, AMDO and your first choice so don't think those are your only two options.