• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Seabee officer

krumble

I am a current NROTC Mid and want to know more about officers in the seabees. I do know from talking to my NROTC advisors that in order to get a seabee out of NROTC that I must first get a warfare pin, such as SWO, then do a lateral transfer to seabees. But I do not know much more than that. I am a construction management major so seabees would suit my interests. What all do seabee officers do? How exactly would I get into the community? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thisguy

Pain-in-the-dick
I am a construction management major so seabees would suit my interests.

Don't want to take a trip to negative town, but the Civil Engineer Corps (CEC) only takes officers with an ABET accredited engineering degree. Not sure if yours qualifies.

I've attached a detailer's pitch from 2008 (it's a little outdated), pay particular attention to slide 16 for the career path of a CEC officer, as slide 15 is becoming obsolete.

Attachments

• detail pitch 2008 (master oct 08).pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 84