• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Score for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

dorfman

Can anybody use a OAR of 54 and 8 on pilot? Well, I just found out I can't. Went to the MEPS physical (pleasant experience) and they told me I'm color blind. The green/red light test seems very beatable, but I didn't realize that there was also a white until I was halfway thru. Needless to say, halfway thru the application process, I'm very disappointed.

-Dorf
Dallas, TX

ghost_ttu

Did LCDR Williams tell you what the current requirements are? What is your gpa if you don't mind me asking? Sorry to hear about the color blind thing. Might consider going to an eye doctor to confirm their findings.

quote:
Can anybody use a OAR of 54 and 8 on pilot? Well, I just found out I can't. Went to the MEPS physical (pleasant experience) and they told me I'm color blind. The green/red light test seems very beatable, but I didn't realize that there was also a white until I was halfway thru. Needless to say, halfway thru the application process, I'm very disappointed.

-Dorf
Dallas, TX

dorfman

Yeah, although I've mainly been talking to LCDR Shannon, but talked with Williams about the color blind deal. He told me to go see a real doctor about it. I'm going next week for an exam. I may be color deficient to a degree, but I think I can definitly pass the FALANT test.

I got a 3.2 GPA in MIS, 54 OAR, 7 overall, 8 on pilot and 7 on NFO. He told me there are 7 slots open for '03.

ghost_ttu

LCDR Shannon is my recruiter as well. He is a sharp guy and for the most part has been on the up and up. I talk to him about what other people's recruiters are saying and he doesn't mind the information. With your GPA you can go ahead and get everything together and submit, you have a shot at getting it. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.