• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

ASTB Scheduling ASTB - South Florida

mmandziak

Good afternoon warriors, I will looking to schedule my first attempt at the ASTB-E soon but cannot find a testing center/officer recruiter near me. I am in the Fort Lauderdale area. The nearest NROTC detachment is in Tampa, and my officer recuriter is also in Tampa. Does anyone know of a location near FTL where I can take the test? Thank you in advance, guys and gals!

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Good afternoon warriors, I will looking to schedule my first attempt at the ASTB-E soon but cannot find a testing center/officer recruiter near me. I am in the Fort Lauderdale area. The nearest NROTC detachment is in Tampa, and my officer recuriter is also in Tampa. Does anyone know of a location near FTL where I can take the test? Thank you in advance, guys and gals!

Did you ask your officer recruiter this question? If you didn't, that is step 1...

Tracker95

Officer Recruiter offices are in Sunrise

mmandziak

Did you ask your officer recruiter this question? If you didn't, that is step 1...
My recruiter (unfortunately) told me straight up that he will be ignoring me until I bring him competitive ASTB scores. I will be likely switching to the Orlando recruiter when I am back at school for the fall '24 term.

FormerRecruitingGuru

My recruiter (unfortunately) told me straight up that he will be ignoring me until I bring him competitive ASTB scores. I will be likely switching to the Orlando recruiter when I am back at school for the fall '24 term.

Well in order to bring him more competitive scores you need to take the exam again. I find it hard to believe he would ignore you if you are wanting to take the exam again.

mmandziak

Well in order to bring him more competitive scores you need to take the exam again. I find it hard to believe he would ignore you if you are wanting to take the exam again.
I’m trying to schedule my first attempt. From our original meeting he said he would pretty much be ignoring me until I slapped competitive scores on his desk, which really sucks because he’s so conveniently close to me.

FormerRecruitingGuru

I’m trying to schedule my first attempt. From our original meeting he said he would pretty much be ignoring me until I slapped competitive scores on his desk, which really sucks because he’s so conveniently close to me.

You’re missing the mark. Did you contact the recruiter and ask if/how to take the ASTB?

mmandziak

You’re missing the mark. Did you contact the recruiter and ask if/how to take the ASTB?
Yes. He said he would schedule it for me at NROTC USF. I’m not in Tampa or near USF for the summer as I’ve moved back home to work. Hence why I created this thread to see if there was a location I could take it at in South Florida.