• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SAT scores.

42schaefer

Long time lurker, first time poster here.

I'm putting together my package for BDCP and one of the items required are my official SAT scores. However, at least on collegeboard.com, I can't send them anywhere BUT and a college or university. So I'm wondering how others were able to send their scores to their recruiters office. Thanks.

navy09

None
Ask your recruiter, he should have a code through college board. That's how NROTC did it.

Lobster

Don't you have official copies that were mailed to you after you took the test? If not your college should be willing to send them or if you call college board they will send them out to the Recruiters Office for a fee.

nzachman

Yeah, well. The Dude abides.
I got them sent by my high school. Most colleges won't send official transcripts without you paying a fee.

blarged

ready
As you don't have a copy, this won't help much, but I scanned and emailed the copy that was sent to my home address after I took the SAT

dandswilder

I'm putting together my package for BDCP and one of the items required are my official SAT scores. However, at least on collegeboard.com, I can't send them anywhere BUT and a college or university. So I'm wondering how others were able to send their scores to their recruiters office. Thanks.

Mine were on my high school transcripts and my first college transcript.

anghockey

Fleens? You're not Fleens!
I worked in college admissions while at Uni, and we kept everyone's files--they released mine when I needed my AP scores. I'm sure your school can do the same for your SAT scores.

nugget61

pilot

If you talk to a human on the site then they'll send you a copy for like $30.