• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SAS whacks Pakistani Officer

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
Treehorn...

TreehornSketch.jpg

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
can't stop listening to "The Man in Me" (and literally just realized how homoerotic that title is) thanks to this thread.

and to think, we were talking about the SAS ripping an ISI officer.

Renegade One

None
At the extreme risk of actually returning to the original topic:
1. I'm all in favor of the SAS "whacking" whoever they think needs to be whacked. They generally choose wisely and execute well.
2. I'm all in favor of the Israelis whacking/bombing/taking out whatever/whomever they feel threatens the existence of their country. They, too, have a track record of "choosing wisely...executing well".
3. I like Ghurkas with big knives, too...glad they're on our side in most things.
4. I like landmines, FAE, ROCKEYE, APAM and CBUs...all have their place in saving American and allied lives. As for the rest? Fuck 'em..I don't know 'em.
5. I like the concept of actually training our SONAR guys with active emissions. The dolphins and whales? Fuck 'em...I don't know 'em.
6. I think I like flamethrowers, too. Good for clearing out caves in Mount Suribachi and the Tora Bora or for dealing with alien lifeforms. I got three words for the Mobile Infantry in Starship Troopers: "Accept no substitute."

"Allies with balls" are kind of like pickup trucks...sometimes its actually better to have a good neighbor who owns a pickup truck. If you can follow that logic.

I'm just sayin'...but ++ on the very nice threadjack. Glad I got this all out of my system before the weekend, because I sure as shit DON'T BLOG ON SHABBAS!!!