• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Sailor Bob issues

I might be an absolute retard... but I can't make any sense of SailorBob.com. I am a registered user, however there really is no place for non SWOs looking to get intel. I don't really even know where to start. That forum seems to be one for those that are already SWOs. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Pretty sure you're supposed to be a SWO in order to participate on that site. I know some folks around here have managed to slip through the cracks, but I think that's their policy.

robav8r

None
Contributor
You're asking Air Warriors about how to get intel on the Sailor Bob site?

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I slipped through as a mid when I didn't know what I wanted to service select. They do allow people who are applying for OCS on too if they are thinking of going SWO.

Hotdogs

I don’t care if I hurt your feelings
pilot
Damn I truly thought this thread was going to be about a bunch of SWO's going rogue and starting thier own exclusive SWO site.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Damn I truly thought this thread was going to be about a bunch of SWO's going rogue and starting thier own exclusive SWO site.
Me too, figured we were ready for our next round of drama! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Renegade One

None
Yeah..in my experience, SWOs ALWAYS threw the best parties, and had the hottest chicks babes girlfriends wives stereos and hot tubs. Those folks know how to party!

Now if they could just leave the sextant indoors and stop computing the "actual, no-shit position of the hot tub" based on multiple star shots… :cool:

I keed…I keed...

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Pretty sure you're supposed to be a SWO in order to participate on that site. I know some folks around here have managed to slip through the cracks, but I think that's their policy.
Yeah, a SWO or a midshipman that knows they're going SWO. That's pretty much been the way it's worked over there, historically speaking.

helolumpy

Apprentice School Principal
pilot
Contributor
I used to be able to log into Sailor Bob, but now my log-in is no longer working...
(Too many SWO jokes to make right now!)

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I used to be able to log into Sailor Bob, but now my log-in is no longer working...
Are you saying that the Shoes on Sailor Bob no longer look up to us'n Airdales as the shining 'rock stars' they wish they could be? What a shitty attitude.., beyond belief !:rolleyes:;)
SWO Shoes.jpg
BzB

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
They lost their database last year or early this year, can't remember which. Database was completely unrecoverable and all users had to re-register.

PenguinGal

Can Do!
Contributor
I will say that over at SB it is possible for non SWO/SWO-wannabes to slip in through the cracks...I guess I'm riding on PenguinGuy's coattails over there...

SaltyDawg85

I will say that over at SB it is possible for non SWO/SWO-wannabes to slip in through the cracks...I guess I'm riding on PenguinGuy's coattails over there...

Doesn't really take any slipping, I'm a member over there, I just registered and told them straight up I was an OC for SWO. They have a special avatar for OC's.

SanDogWeps

That DCTT Guy you all love to hate...
I'm one of the mods over there - if you still have not gotten what you're looking for, let me know via PM.

Oh - and standing by for all manner of black shoe commentary. Thanks for letting me participate here.