• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Sail Boston 2009

Ecureuil444

Habitual Waster of Time
I don't know who will be in the Boston area this summer, but this should be an awesome event (to at least visit if not to volunteer). I came across this message and thought AirWarriors would be an appropriate place to spread the love:

SAIL BOSTON 2009 INVITATION

You are invited to participate in making welcome the fifty-plus Tall Ships and their crews during 7-13 July. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of this historic event, to visit these vessels and meet the crews.

The Massachusetts Bay Council, Navy League of the U.S., has assumed responsibility for the Information Centers and Ship Liaison Officers.

Volunteer Liaison Officers will be dedicated to a single large or several small vessels, greet them on arrival and meet with them daily. Information Center staff will provide assistance to the visitors from 9 AM to 9 PM (any or all of three periods daily). Cell phones required. Foreign language capability particularly desired. Check out www.sailboston.com.

You may reach out to others who might have nautical interest (from other associations, relatives, neighbors, et al). All are welcome. Please promulgate this to any appropriate organization.

For further information, contact me at (B) 617-558-7770 or (H) 617-969-6656 or e-mail: go2navy@rcn.com.

Ivan Samuels