• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

S&w m&p 15

statesman

Shut up woman... get on my horse.
pilot
I just picked one of these up. Read good things about it on the web, got a good deal on it, (we actually bought 2).

Havent had a chance to shoot it yet, but just wondering if anyone has any input on these guns?

Do you like them? Find anything that I should know about it?

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Aren't these questions you should ask BEFORE you buy? Just food for thought...

Regardless, they look like nice rifles. How much did you pay for them? They do seem a bit over-priced, as do most big-company AR-15s.

statesman

Shut up woman... get on my horse.
pilot
usually, yes I ask before I buy. And like I said I looked into them and did a little research. The one thing I found was that they were turning over fast so I figured if I ended up not liking it I could get rid of it easily.

was able to get them both for 900 a piece, plus tax. Expensive but not any moreso than a Bushmaster or any other quality AR.

GroundPounder

If you need an excuse to purchase an AR15 now might be the time. Might be illegal in the near future to own such a scary looking weapon.

B

Blutonski816

I recently got to pump about 150 rounds through one.
Was a pretty sweet AR.

Been eyeing one that was at a sweet price at the local indoor range/shop.

Seems like a good deal for the price.

helmet91

contemplating applying again...
I've been told they have issues accepting certain magazines... i can't really back that up though.

I'm waiting for my RRA carbine to come in.

Rocketman

Rockets Up
Contributor
I don't have first hand experience with this but I read that some earlier versions of this weapon may have a tight mag well and have trouble working with Magpul PMags. PMags are the shitz IMHO but there are millions of regular mags on the market so it's no big deal.