• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Russia, Germany: Discussing a New Alliance

bluesig1

sure thing
None
Not to discredit this new source, but it written kinda crazy especially when it quotes:

"United, … European nations can protect themselves from Russia. They will make a deal with the ussr—a non-aggression pact. Then the Germans, who will dominate, remembering it was U.S. power that twice defeated them in world war, will attack the United States, destroying our cities. So says prophecy!"

At any rate Oktoberfest is a wonderful German reason to get drunk this month.
Oktobergurls.jpg

fusu

bluesig1,

where you find that picture of the german girls? its all over the chinese mainland for some reason.

/end thread jack.

m3urthy

Why don't you have a seat right over there.
Do you get most of your news from the Philly Church of God?

bluesig1

sure thing
None
bluesig1,

where you find that picture of the german girls? its all over the chinese mainland for some reason.

/end thread jack.

What do you mean all over the Chinese mainland? But to answer your question I just typed in Oktoberfest on google images and it popped up. This version of that picture is a little funnier. If It's inappropriate for some reason I will remove it but it made me laugh.
oktoberfest.jpg

brownshoe

Contributor
Seriously. 90 minutes until the booze train pulls out of this station. I'm going to drink until the local Pensacola girls start looking like that.

You'll have a long wait! (Or at least when I was there, not much to look at.;))

Steve:) (Just kiddin')

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
Raptor, how the heck did you find this source? :confused:
Two reasons, first I was reading a bunch of German rags (and info on Germany) because today is *German Unity Day!* And second after I came across a subscription Stratfor piece on the Helsinki II pact I tried to find out if someone else was writing about it.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
The Trumpet uses a single overarching criterion that sets it apart from other news sources and keeps it focused like a laser beam on what truly is important. That criterion is prophetic significance. The Trumpet seeks to show how current events are fulfilling the biblically prophesied description of the prevailing state of affairs just before the Second Coming of Jesus Christ.
Just what I always needed to keep me abreast of foreign affairs . . .

dopeslap.gif