• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Running time

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Just to inform people that read this in the future. The chip trail run time is now a Good Low for your age group (so 12:00 for ages 20-24). The policy changed about a year ago from the historical requirements.

Finally. Seemed like the past standard was just there for no other reason than as part of the standard student harassment package.

utswimmer37

"Descent Planning"
pilot
Just to inform people that read this in the future. The chip trail run time is now a Good Low for your age group (so 12:00 for ages 20-24). The policy changed about a year ago from the historical requirements.
so another words just maintain what you come out of Newport with?

WEGL12

VT-28
so another words just maintain what you come out of Newport with?

Pretty much. I will say I thought the chip trail was a lot harder than a track. It added close to a minute on my run time. It may just have been mental but it made a difference in my case. I would recommend running the trail a few times after checking in to A pool to make sure you still meet the standards.

Spartan43

STEEEEEEEEEVE
None
Pretty much. I will say I thought the chip trail was a lot harder than a track. It added close to a minute on my run time. It may just have been mental but it made a difference in my case. I would recommend running the trail a few times after checking in to A pool to make sure you still meet the standards.
The chip (see: sand) trail definitely adds time