• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Rules for Non-Military Personnel

WIDGET

does any one else think it's funny that half of the rules to "being a man" *insert grunt here* will end up in a guy NOT getting laid?

BullGator

does any one else think it's funny that half of the rules to "being a man" *insert grunt here* will end up in a guy NOT getting laid?
Apparently he is getting laid by a lot of his friend's ex's. Hah. Pretty funny stuff mostly. I have to agree with a lot of it, especially the beer rules. Some things weren't right, fore instance #79 and the ex's rules (unless you live in Alaska and there are only a few girls per town, or some other circumstances):
"79. It should be understood that while, yes, cheerleading is not a sport, and it is perfectly accepted to watch."
At least I hope he meant watching very briefly during a game. If he meant a cheerleading tv competition or the likes, then his man license is revoked.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Holy crap. When joboy was still joboy!

Seriously. Who is this obnoxious Joboy character, and why doesn't he enjoy sports?

BTW, he did end up "in somebody's readyroom" and he bullshitted his ass off!

"Say there, Josh. Where you from?"

"Los Angeles, sir."

"Oh! You a Lakers fan??"

"Uh....yes sir.. sure am!" *fumbles response while trying to recall what sport the Lakers play*

Lobster

I was about to do ALOT of ass kicking at the Blue Angels Airshow this weekend... On Friday, out of about 100 people around me, only my wife, a Vietnam vet and i actually stood for the national anthem. I was pissed. The Veitnam vet was pissed.

Clowns at school here do that all the time, or they'll stand up and continue talking during the anthem, or start moving at the end of the song when its not over yet, I can't tell you how many times i've sat there staring at the stars and stripes wanting to snap the neck of some unappreciative hippie next to me moving around and talking...:icon_rage

OldNavy

Clowns at school here do that all the time, or they'll stand up and continue talking during the anthem, or start moving at the end of the song when its not over yet, I can't tell you how many times i've sat there staring at the stars and stripes wanting to snap the neck of some unappreciative hippie next to me moving around and talking...:icon_rage

maninwheelchair.jpg

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor

The only thing I have in response to the DISGUSTING display in the above picture is:

HIPPIES.jpg

HIPPIES!!! BOARDS!!! *smashes shit over hippy-skull*

Seriously, though. I can't stand the entitlement of our/next generation. STAND THE FUCK UP AND PUT YOUR HAND OVER YOUR HEART you little prick!