• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Ruck marching at OCS?

Phoenix19917

ahh I wish, I only got a taste of ruck marches in my brief stint in Army ROTC but I almost found them relaxing at times......

Larick

None
Contributor
There were two evolutions that involved running around the base with our seabag when I was there. Wasn't that bad. ~25-30lbs worth of stuff on your back with a visit to the sandpit.

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
There were two evolutions that involved running around the base with our seabag when I was there. Wasn't that bad. ~25-30lbs worth of stuff on your back with a visit to the sandpit.
They let you carry it on your back now? We carried them in our arms. It was more fun than terrifying, if I'm honest.

Larick

None
Contributor
I understand what you're saying. From a training command perspective, it made sense for my class to wear our seabag at the time of the evolution(s) (weather, time, route, rpt session length). The program is constantly changing so it might be completely different when you go.

nightflaw

Thanks all, that's what I wanted to know. The Army's rucks weren't terrible...I was more worried about getting blisters than anything.