• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Rooms for Rent Near NASP

Bryant51090

How’s it going y’all? Current SNFO toward the end of the flight phase of NIFE. Buddy (SNA in A-Pool) and I just moved into a 5/3 2600 sq ft home. Massive house with upstairs and downstairs common area and an office. It’s located outside the west gate. Super flexible agreements for aviators.

Posting a Zillow link. Furnishings pictured are the previous owner’s, I’ll be furnishing the common areas just bring the stuff for your room. Looking to fill 2 more of the rooms for now, currently want to leave one open and feel out the spacing. If we think the house can support all 5 rooms being filled (which is quite possible considering how big the house is) then we’ll fill it.

Plenty of NIFE gouge to go around, rogue garage gym equipment getting shipped, two smokers for bbqs while you sit and wait in A-pool. Both me and my bud have flight sims set up for practicing. 1 gig fiber internet. Thinking around 750-800+ utilities or 800-850 utilities/internet included. But open for discussion. You can definitely find slightly cheaper rents but you’ll probably be in a way more crowded older house in a tiny room (that’s what I did before moving into this place). Also open for discussion on rent prices.

2020 build, super new, quiet and clean military neighborhood. Hit me up with any questions.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/...ssage&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=txtshare1687085810126.png