• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Roomates needed in Meridian

Ducky

Formerly SNA2007
pilot
Contributor
Hey guys,

Im moving up to Meridian at the end of September and I am looking for anywhere from 1-3 roomates. PM me and let me know if anyone is interested.

Raptor2216

Hey guys,

Im moving up to Meridian at the end of September and I am looking for anywhere from 1-3 roomates. PM me and let me know if anyone is interested.

Why not just keep a place in p-cola and live here in the Q. That way, when you drive back to P-cola every weekend, which you will, you'll have your bachelors pad for retreat after the party is over....or for another to begin. :D

On a serious note, check the housing office here before you make an commitments. Welcome to the "big city".

Ducky

Formerly SNA2007
pilot
Contributor
Alright my housing situation is settled. Additionally, I made some good contacts in my search if anyone reporting to Meridian needs to be pointed in the right direction.

Watch out for the civilians there that try to screw you. For example, you live alone no prob pay 1000 bucks; live with someone else and many civ landlords will try to charge you 1400 and up. Pm me if you want some contact info for rentals offered by military families who don't play these stupid games.

flyingjt2

meridian housing

I'll take those contacts. Moving there in a a couple of weeks. Looking for a house and hopefully on that dam lake everyone is talking about.
Thanks,
JT