• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Roomate Needed - Perdido High Rises

schnabdt

Me and my buddy are looking for one more roommate to fill our place in Perdido Key (Lost Key). Its less than ten minutes from the back gate of NASP and is in one of the nicest places in the area. Fully furnished, gated high rise resort community, on golf course, next to the beach. 450 a month with all utilities included except electricity.

I just signed the lease and can't believe what a good deal we got. You have to see pictures to believe. PM me with your email if your interested and I'll send you the pics.

schnabdt

Haha you could very well be right, this is the estimate I got from a friend. I don't move down there till august 5th so I haven't actually checked the time. I do know that it isn't far though.

H20man

Drill baby drill!
10 minutes to work... awesome.

20-30 minutes anywhere else... not so awesome, but I spend more time on base than off base so that extra bit of sleep pays off.