• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

roomate Corpus Christi

romeohod

Need a roomate in corpus christi. Got a 3 bedroom townhouse on the beach. The place is called Beach breeze located on Windward drive. I have 1 room availible now, the other one will be availible first of the month. Rent is $1200 per month. I'll be PCSing out of here in August so I'm not going to be here long. If you got any questions, PM me.

-Randy

Second

hey how's it going. my roommate moved to corpus last week, i'll be there the first week in june (api....) we were trying to find a two bed place, but we would be interested in moving in to your place the first of june. you'd only be there for two months, but that'd help with rent for a little while. whats the details on your place? how many bed and bath... do you like it? just send me some info? that'd be awesome. thanks