• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Rolling Boards/ June 2013 Board

James M.

EOU Future Pilot
Anybody applying for the rolling boards or the scheduled June board? Just thought I would see where people are at. Good luck to everybody!

Vandyman

Yeah. Just got my packet completed on Tuesday. Now I sit and wait... Hopefully they'll be looking at applications as they come in instead of having to wait until the June Board.

I'm shooting for SNA.
3.4 Engineering and Economics- Vanderbilt University
Solid community service and LORs.

I know they already have a thread for this (kinda) but there is no Gouge on who's applying SNA/NFO and their scores. As people post here I'll throw together and update a spreadsheet. Thanks, and Goodluck!

GISpirate12

FS SNFO OCS
Yeah. Just got my packet completed on Tuesday. Now I sit and wait... Hopefully they'll be looking at applications as they come in instead of having to wait until the June Board.

I'm shooting for SNA.
3.4 Engineering and Economics- Vanderbilt University
Solid community service and LORs.

I know they already have a thread for this (kinda) but there is no Gouge on who's applying SNA/NFO and their scores. As people post here I'll throw together and update a spreadsheet. Thanks, and Goodluck!

Glad someone agrees with me. I'm going up for NFO. Theres about 50/50 people saying that they swear there is either a rolling board, or July. Something tells me they're hosting an April boards...according to what I've read.

Rosster

I'm still in the process of finishing up my packet, but I will probably be going up for that board for NFO.

2.5 GPA in Mechanical Engineering for Univ. of Missouri @ Rolla
Solid LOR's.

exNavyOffRec

I'm still in the process of finishing up my packet, but I will probably be going up for that board for NFO.

2.5 GPA in Mechanical Engineering for Univ. of Missouri @ Rolla
Solid LOR's.

What is the exact cumulative GPA on your transcript? you are skirting the minimum allowed.

OUTSTANDING scores.

Rosster

I should be skirting the bottom line of 2.5 by a tenth or a hundredth of a point, haven't actually seen the transcript from my university. My recruiter has a copy, I'm going to give him a call tomorrow and hopefully find out/make sure. Thanks for the compliment, tests have always been my thing.

Z0gsxr

Doooood. Good for you! We are not worthy! Haha did you do a lot of studying? Man I wish I would have had time to study, I was given 4 days heads up, and was out of town when I got the call!

Way to set the bar man!

So, are you applying to the June board?

Rosster

My recruiter gave me about 2 weeks of warning. I studied the night I got the two week warning, and the night before, and that was it...maybe 6 or 7 hours total, which was mainly just taking two practice tests, and reviewing a study guide I found online the night before. Haha, you should have seen the recruiter light up when I got that score...because of my low GPA I think he didn't expect much. At any rate, I'm finishing up my packet right now, just need to get several small things finished up. Proof:
v9FIDAN.jpg

RiseR 25

My recruiter gave me about 2 weeks of warning. I studied the night I got the two week warning, and the night before, and that was it...maybe 6 or 7 hours total, which was mainly just taking two practice tests, and reviewing a study guide I found online the night before. Haha, you should have seen the recruiter light up when I got that score...because of my low GPA I think he didn't expect much. At any rate, I'm finishing up my packet right now, just need to get several small things finished up.

Excellent scores, I prepped in about the same time frame. Except I think I put in about 20 hours. Nevertheless, good job!

55 7/8/8
3.45 GPA BSME University of Nevada

Had some time in the pattern which helped me for some of the aviation knowledge. Do you fly now?

RiseR 25

* Excellent scores, I prepped in about the same time frame. Except I think I put in about 20 hours. Nevertheless, good job!

55 7/8/8
3.45 GPA BSME University of Nevada

Had some time in the pattern which helped me for some of the aviation knowledge. Do you fly now?

Rosster

No flight time, but I've been an avid aviation fan since I was a child. I've been to the fly-in at Oshkosh, WI several years, and me and my father built most of an experimental airplane which is now flying in Utah. Honestly, I don't think I missed any questions except for the obscure random fact questions about the Navy/Aviation. But yeah, after all of those engineering exams, this seemed fairly docile.

RiseR 25

Yeah those ME tests can be a doozy, know how that feels...:mad: :confused:

Jerry Chr*st! You built that...?! That's pretty sweet.