• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Role of USMC F/A-18s?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Thanks Odom for setting things straight. My 9 year old qual as a TACRON Supporting Arms Coordinator is clearly becoming deficient.

Odom

I hear you bro. Some Colonel needed to get a fitrep bullet so he changed the name. The whole apportionment was a hot button issue SWA 1. Although biased, Horner's book was a good discussion on the C&C relationships. I'm out of the game right now too so it has probably changed again in the last couple of years.

jarhead

UAL CA; retired hinge
pilot
do a google search for joint pub 3-09.3, it's the JTTP for CAS & wrriten by the Corps; the newest version is Sept 2003 ... it'll answer most Q's about CAS

s/f

hrntcat18

i see so much ego in this room its not even funny. i bet have of you are fresh water, but then attitude is what makes a person what he/she is. save it for the real thing, you'll need it

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
suprhrnt18f,
If you think this room is full of ego you obviously haven't been around this forum much. And yes, some is from wannabes and nuggets. As to this thread, out of the dozen or so posters I make 6 of us with the T-shirt, and that is if I include you. Not a bad average, especially if you have something to offer to educate and inspire the wannabes.

Status
Not open for further replies.