• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Return to Promotion photos?

Pags

N/A
pilot
Right…now where do I send this?

View attachment 31853
At first I thought the cannon was a golf bag. ?

I think the requirements state you need to have your hand tucked inside your blouse.
general-sherman-hand-in-coat-portrait-war-is-hell-store.jpg

It would be awesome if someone submitted an actual portrait. Or perhaps one done in appropriate civilian attire with web belt, jorts, polo tucked in, and white new balances with crew socks.

Notanaviator

Contributor
Legitimate question from the article, probably out of ignorance- but there’s a reference made to five years worth of one star boards being what they’re looking at; if that’s the case, isn’t that a weird/small sample to pull from? If you’re looking at all O-6s screening for flag, isn’t it a pretty small population where your results could get skewed by any number of subjective factors like reputation amongst peers? Obviously could be completely wrong and maybe this has been done across the Navy and the results have been similar.

Hair Warrior

Contributor
Plot twist - they’re bringing back promotion board photos, but the photos will be randomly jumbled and assigned to someone else’s package in the same board.

Plot twist 2 - instead of the 100/75/50/25/0 buttons in the tank, they will just be replaced with swipe left/ swipe right.

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
Alternative to the hand-tuck pose:

D_tzc52WkAED3CN.jpg