• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Retention Percentages

DimndDave14

I was wondering if there was any place you could go to see what the retention rates for officers in all the branches of the service? Also is there a place you can go to see the numbers for what they want as far as officers, for all the branches?

Before anyone immediately jumps to the conclusion that I am asking this because I want to see which service would be the easiest to get into you are wrong. I was just wondering with people in the news saying that recruiters aren’t making their numbers, but then the military shows that they are. But then people counter that saying "Well you are lowering your quotas to meet the percentages". Also with cut backs in the military how does that affect the numbers? I know it’s been contemplated to cut 5,000 Marines in the next year.

So again is there any place you can go to see the retention numbers for officers and what they want to bring in for the future?