• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Retard Ring Knocker Uniform Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

RadicalDude

Social Justice Warlord
So for this A-Pool hanger inspection tomorrow...

I have a MUC, NDS, and Rifle/Pistol Marksman decorations.

I know that in chokers you wear the NDS medal on your left breast.

My question:

Does the MUC ribbon go on your right breast?

Do the MUC and marksman ribbons go there?

Does nothing go over the right breast?

Thanks for the help, guys, my google-fu is weak today or something.

Attachments

• chokers.jpg
    chokers.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 66

SteveG75

Retired and starting that second career
None
So, four years at Canoe U and you never heard of Navy Uniform Regulations?
This:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...niform+regulations&aq=0&oq=navy+unifo&aqi=g10
Got me this:
http://www.npc.navy.mil/CommandSupport/USNavyUniforms/UniformRegulations/

bart.gif

googlemofo.jpg

RadicalDude

Social Justice Warlord
So, four years at Canoe U and you never heard of Navy Uniform Regulations?

Well, we don't use Navy Uniform Regulations at Canoe U, we us Midshipmen Uniform Regulations, which lives in a notebook behind our doors.

I found NPC website too, read it for 20 minutes, and couldn't find the answer, so I decided to implore older, wiser minds.:icon_mi_1

Thanks for the help spy guy.

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
Well, we don't use Navy Uniform Regulations at Canoe U, we us Midshipmen Uniform Regulations, which lives in a notebook behind our doors.

I found NPC website too, read it for 20 minutes, and couldn't find the answer, so I decided to implore older, wiser minds.:icon_mi_1

Thanks for the help spy guy.

Well, for your future reference, on the sites page there are 'hot pages' on the left side. At the bottom of the list is the link to the uniform regs. Just an FYI

Pags

N/A
pilot

Goober

Professional Javelin Catcher
None
There's an entire section of the uniform regs devoted specifically to officer accession programs (including USNA) in Special Uniform Situations.

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
Only if you're wearing full medals. Nothing goes over the right breast if you're only wearing ribbons or mini-medals.

Right, the link I gave said ribbons with medals, I thought that was assumed . . . shouldn't assume though I guess :)

SteveG75

Retired and starting that second career
None

I found NPC website too, read it for 20 minutes, and couldn't find the answer, so I decided to implore older, wiser minds.

Well, if you only have a 20 min attention span studying NATOPS is going to be very painful. Flight students need a little initiative, we don't spoon feed you in VT's or at the RAG.

It took me exactly 3 minutes to check the chapters till I found awards and found the relevant section.

The midshipman regs are right in Chapter 6. The Midship Uniform Regs are just a subset of the Navy Uniform Regulations. Chapter 6 also includes organizational clothing. That includes flight suits so you may want to take a look at that before you get to VT land.

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Come on that MUC wasn't just for going to the Academy. It was for going to the Academy and not cheating stealing cars or peddling drugs for a whole year.

Have some respect.

FlyBoyd

Out to Pasture
pilot
Necessary, dude?

I think we get enough shit for that thing as it is, without you having to "zing" us on the internet.:sleep_125

Wow, I must have touched a nerve, huh? The ready room humor getting to you?

So you think you get enough shit for that thing? Try this...

Sorry you aren't wearing it in front of me so I could "zing" you in person. That MUC is a fucking joke on the internet and in person. Most of us busted our ass to get one and you abused your cruise sock for four years.

Get used to it Francis.

If you feel the need to hear this in person look me up. I am easy to find. Until then, STFU Fucktard.

BeerMe

Sorry you aren't wearing it in front of me so I could "zing" you in person. That MUC is a fucking joke on the internet and in person. Most of us busted our ass to get one and you abused your cruise sock for four years.

Looks like I'm the one who touched a nerve...

And for the record, we didn't petition SECNAV for a MUC. We were ordered to wear it.

Status
Not open for further replies.