• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Results are out!

Cleonard19

Contributor
And the results of the poll are...

That everyone who spends countless hours a day on here looking for STA-21 results should seriously consider tossing a couple bucks in the donation pot to help with the funding of this forum. lord knows all the bandwidth that is taken up by visitors to that thread alone.

Sorry for making everyones heart skip a couple of beats when they read this.

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
I would be willing to bet that webmaster doesn't quite agree on that one. Wait until you get commissioned, then toss a few bucks in the coffer. I was freeloading for 3 1/2 years before that point.

Praying4OCS

Helo Bubba to Information Warrior
pilot
Contributor
I would be willing to bet that webmaster doesn't quite agree on that one. Wait until you get commissioned, then toss a few bucks in the coffer. I was freeloading for 3 1/2 years before that point.

More like 10 1/2 years :D

xtreme_rob

FY10 STA-21 Pilot Selectee
Aghhhh, I checked AW on my Iphone Just before going to bed. I saw this and immediately jumped out of bed and told my wife I had to go! I started getting dressed to make the 45 minute drive to the ship when I finally read this damn post and realized.... YOU Suck!!!!!!!! My heart went crazy!!!!