• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Resubmitting an OCS packet

jlil41

Question: Can I submit a packet for the following month without knowing the status (non-select or pro-rec'd) of the packet I have at the current board or do I have to wait on those results to apply again?

CUPike11

Still avoiding work as much as possible....
None
Contributor
Pretty sure you have to wait on the results from the previous board.....but I could be wrong.

CenixOne

SNA FS, DA
Contributor
Yeah I asked the same question on another thread. It turns out that you have to wait at least one month. Example, if you apply March you would skip April then apply again in May. The results for March come after the application submission cut off for the April boards.

jlil41

Yeah I asked the same question on another thread. It turns out that you have to wait at least one month. Example, if you apply March you would skip April then apply again in May. The results for March come after the application submission cut off for the April boards.

Ok thank you both for the response. That is exactly what I was looking for, kind of sucks tho!