• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Response from Navy Eye Doctor at NAMI

Status
Not open for further replies.

aslam

Ironnads, ghost_ttu I am with you. I have trouble with the stereo images but somehow I passed the depth perception at MEPS. Luck? Anyways, thanks for clearing up the examination procedure. I am nervous about failing the depth perception, but not so much now that I know they have a backup test.

ASLAM.

virtu050

P-8 Bubba
pilot
hey guys,

The eye exam at NAMI was tough but I PASSED! You get examined by 3 people, so basically you have 3 chances to read 20/40 (according to NAMI standards). I failed the first time with 20/50 (I really have 20/30)'cuz it was a corpsman and he was just doing a preliminary screening... but I past the second time with the actual opthamologist who was a CMDR. The depth perception was a little tricky but they let you wear your glasses which makes it easier.

SkyHigh

People say our NAMI exam is the second day. Is that after one night under the care of the OCS personel or is that after 2 nights? Might sound stupid, but a little curious...

Status
Not open for further replies.