• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

RESERVE PAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaiken82

CAN ANYBODY TELL ME WHERE TO FIND A PAY CHART FOR RESERVISTS! I WAS JUST LOOKING AT ONE FOR DRILL PAY BUT IT IS CONFUSING TO ME, IT LOOKS AS IF THE MONTHLY PAY GRADE STAYS THE SAME AS THOSE ON ACTIVE DUTY PLUS A RATE PER MONTHLY DRILL? THIS DID NOT SEEM RIGHT THAT YOU WOULD DRAW MORE PAY FOR LESS DUTY?? SOMEONE PLEASE CLARIFY, I AM CURIOUS WHAT PILOTS DRAW IN THE RESERVES.

Jafar

http://www.dfas.mil/money/milpay/pay/01-2002.pdf

At the bottom of this PDF file is reserve drill pay. It has 1 drill and 4 drill amounts.

You have to go by the drill pay, not the monthly. So if you get $72.77 per drill, on a 5 drill weekend you are paid $363.85. No BAH or BAS for reservists on drill weekends.

mottoalex

One drill is 4 hours long. Once in a while we would put in a 10 hour day and get payed for 2 drills, but that was rare.

Espy
USMC
2nd Lt.

Jafar

Well its a minimum of 4 hours and a maximum of 8 hours per drill. I'm sure it's very command and MOS dependant, however I've seen 16 hour days paid two drills a lot. When I was a grunt we would show up Friday at 1800, go to the field, return to the rear sunday afternoon and be released at 2100-2200 Sunday night. So we were on duty for 51-52 hours, and paid 5 drills. Or over 10 hours per one drill. In the Tank community it's the same if we are going to the field, but if its a garrison drill we have had plenty of days of showing up at 0700 on saturday, being secured at 2300 and being paid two drills. They can't pay you more than two per day. That doesn't mean you don't work more than 8 hours a day, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.