• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Reserve EDO DCO

Better not to think about it too much or try to speculate, it's just not worth it. We're all in the same boat waiting waiting. Just remember it's the Navy, things happen on the Navy's terms not ours. I want to know if I am in or out too.
I'm not thinking too much into it. I was more curious than anything.

Osvet

Just got a call for an hour long interview with a background investigator to discuss my E-QIP form. Does that mean I got selected? It seems like a waste of money to do it on someone who's not even selected...but wait, this is DoD....

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Just got a call for an hour long interview with a background investigator to discuss my E-QIP form. Does that mean I got selected? It seems like a waste of money to do it on someone who's not even selected...but wait, this is DoD....

E-QIP is active duty/reserve personnel ALREADY in the service. You probably are getting your current security clearance renewed.

Osvet

Not currently on active duty - and don't have a security clearance - only E-QIP I filled out was for my DCO application.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Not currently on active duty - and don't have a security clearance - only E-QIP I filled out was for my DCO application.

I forgot that a security investigation is needed to submit an application. So to answer your question no it's not an indicator that you got selected.

Osvet

Just heard from recruiting that last Friday NRC was supposed to have results - official word may come this week

todolist

For the people waiting to hear back, if this is in reference to the January 10th board, my recruiter told me the outcome pretty much the same week so the results have been there.

todolist

I was selected but I can't draw any conclusions from that because he didn't tell me how many other people applied or were selected. However, from what he has told me in the past the application pool is usually small and the biggest factor for people not being selected is no grades in a graduate program (for example if someone was in their first semester).

I was selected but I can't draw any conclusions from that because he didn't tell me how many other people applied or were selected. However, from what he has told me in the past the application pool is usually small and the biggest factor for people not being selected is no grades in a graduate program (for example if someone was in their first semester).

So you're sayn' there's a chance!

Congrats and thanks for the info.