• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Republic Airways to hire 1000 pilots (?)

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
1.gif

logo-repub.jpg

Republic Airways plans to hire additional 1,000 pilots
1.gif

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]
3:35:38 PM ET 1/18/2007
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]SAN FRANCISCO (MarketWatch) -- Republic Airways Holdings Inc. [/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica](RJET)[/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica] said Thursday it plans to hire more than 1,000 additional pilots in preparation for its expansion in 2007 and 2008. The Indianapolis-based carrier said it expects to have more than 2,600 pilots by the end of 2008.

[/FONT]
REPUBLIC AIRWAYS website

Entry level stuff ... regional ... they will use you and abuse you :eek: ... but it might be a foot in the door. A door that opens to somewhere ...

Good luck ... :)

HercDriver

Idiots w/boats = job security
pilot
Super Moderator
Great info and I'll keep it in mind...I may be retiring next year and lots of options are good.
Thank you, sir.:)

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
Thanks A4s....I just got verbals to DC for my first shore tour, (non flying ONI type). I'm hoping to get some hours with the reserve VR squadron at Andrews. I met my VP detailer in Millington last week, and he told me that provided the Skipper/ OPSO of said squadron have no problem with me getting a few hours a month with them, he'd write me an order mod...Does this seem plausible to you?
R/
Mumbles Ault in Coupeville