• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Reporter volunteers to get waterboarded

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Aren't his legs supposed to be higher than his head, as well as his hands restrained above his head? Just sayin....

HackerF15E

Retired Strike Pig Driver
None
A quote from an article in which a journalist also volunteered to be waterboarded:

Torture advocates hide behind the argument that an open discussion about specific American interrogation techniques will aid the enemy. Yet, convicted Al Qaeda members and innocent captives who were released to their host nations have already debriefed the world through hundreds of interviews, movies and documentaries on exactly what methods they were subjected to and how they endured. Our own missteps have created a cadre of highly experienced lecturers for Al Qaeda’s own virtual SERE school for terrorists.

Clux4

Banned
A quote from an article in which a journalist also volunteered to be waterboarded:
Torture advocates hide behind the argument that an open discussion about specific American interrogation techniques will aid the enemy. Yet, convicted Al Qaeda members and innocent captives who were released to their host nations have already debriefed the world through hundreds of interviews, movies and documentaries on exactly what methods they were subjected to and how they endured. Our own missteps have created a cadre of highly experienced lecturers for Al Qaeda’s own virtual SERE school for terrorists.

....well who cares, torture works and that is all that matters ! :D

phrogpilot73

My post was directed at the OPSEC police.
It doesn't matter. The Combat SuppO has spoken. He knows all...

As for the OPSEC police, yes - I agree with the quote that you posted. However, it still doesn't eliminate the NDA that everyone who was been through FASOTRAGRUPAC/LANT signed... (yes, I threw that acronym in because I know it drives the zoomies crazy)