• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Rejection

Status
Not open for further replies.

y2gerald

Well I received the word that I got a NOTBEST for OCS. I did apply for the pilot position so I knew coming in that nothing was guaranteed. They recommended applying again in a few months. My recruiter thinks they are booked solid and they are receiving tons of application. The problem is that I do not know what went wrong so I cannot just improve one part. Any suggestions, advice, or just what is going on over there?

Valion310

That sux, whatever you do, don't give up if you really want it. I would say check with your recruiter and see your test scores and compare them to the minimum's they get passed down to them from they sources.

Everything for 03 is filled, I talked to my recruiter today about that and she said with a few exceptions, everything is being sloted for 04.

But I would check out what guys here are like as far as grads, stuff in their packets, ORI and other test's and see how you would be viewed against them and stuff. After all, all of us who have yet to be accepted, we are competing against eachother in one fashion or another. But no matter how many times they tell you no, keep trying.

Best of luck!

Valion310 out-

Dave Shutter

Again, the sucky thing about rejection is unless it's medical they actually can't tell you, prevents lawsuits, so you don't know what to fix for the next time around. I had the benefit of a loudmouth processor who would tell anyone who would listen what the recruiting officers do wrong so I found out, you may not be so lucky. My best advice is try to improve whatever you can (ASTB/PRT) and maybe get some flight time if you don't already have lots. Show your dedication and don't quit, after all those main qualities they look for anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.