• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Redesignation/Lateral Transfer to NFO

Status
Not open for further replies.

unfUSN

TO make a long story short I went to OCS as a SNFO and came out as Supply... you guessed it the NAMI-Wammy got me
banghead_125.gif
banghead_125.gif
. Anyway, I went to Supply school got orders to Japan and put in a package to redes back to NFO after I got a medical waiver[:D].

So, I'm gonna stay here in Japan for about a year, get my pin, and head to Pensacola. I have been out of the Aviation loop for awhile... anything interesting happening in P-cola I should know about
bigeyes_125.gif
???

I have some friends finishing up the NFO pipeline for P-3s... anyone else out there in a differnt pipeline have any good gouge to pass on about how they like being an NFO [^][^]??

ENS Payne

bart27

If you don't mind me asking...why did they "flunk" you? What did you have to get a waiver for? I passed everything at MEPS (20/20, deapth, etc), but I don't know what else they test at pcol.

unfUSN

I was in an accident and had a head trauma... nothing major but any problem that you have is a major problem to the docs in P-cola...

Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.