• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

recruiter

Status
Not open for further replies.

DFuqua86

WWhen you give a recruiter information but you decide not to sign up what do they keep any records of the information you gave them. Reason i ask is i think i may have given contradictory information To an Marine Recruiter for enlisted personnel and the OSO will this hurt me.

DFuqua86

It was about Traffic tickets I told the marine that i had less tickets On accident than i did wondering if that might make me look dishonest on a security check

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
If you made an actual application and then didn't pusue it or was rejected, it is kept in a local dead file for a couple years, I forget the actual requirement. There is a computer tracking system that has notes in it like traffic tickets. You may not even be in it until you test. If you test and never apply, you will eventually be deleted from the system. In any case, none of those files are shared with anyone until the actual application is submitted. I can't imagine the USMC ever seeing your old file, if there is one.

Status
Not open for further replies.