• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Receiving scores after the BI-RV

When do you receive your AQR/PFAR/FOFAR scores? I received my OAR score immediately after the test, but the test and my recruiter told me AQR/PFAR/FOFAR scores wouldn't be released until I completed the BI-RV. I completed that section at home, but haven't received the scores. Is my BI-RV actually read by someone and that's why I haven't received them? Or what do?

Last edited:

Bronco

Lurking Member
According to your profile, you're putting together a kit for SWO. Why are you taking the aviation portions of the test? The scores should be released to you at the same time if you took all portions of the test. What is a BI-RV?

Heels

I took the ASTB on a Monday and did the BI-RV at home right afterwards. My recruiter emailed me the full score report the next day. As said above, not sure why you took the whole thing if you're trying to go SWO.

I took the ASTB on a Monday and did the BI-RV at home right afterwards. My recruiter emailed me the full score report the next day. As said above, not sure why you took the whole thing if you're trying to go SWO.
Thanks. I'll likely receive it today then. I had a change of heart and am going NFO.

According to your profile, you're putting together a kit for SWO. Why are you taking the aviation portions of the test? The scores should be released to you at the same time if you took all portions of the test. What is a BI-RV?

A BI-RV is the biographical inventory and response verification. It's the section of the test they usually have you do at home asking about high school and college hobbies/activities. I'll likely get all scores today from my recruiter. I guess I haven't changed my profile but I decided to go NFO instead. I just want to keep my options open and have all scores need be.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
The biography can actually be completed before the test, and what I usually do with applicants. I just need their basic information (SSN, contact info) and I generally email them the link and login information a week before the ASTB test date. That way, when the applicant takes the ASTB, they can see both their OAR and ASTB scores on the spot.