• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

reapplying to OCS

Status
Not open for further replies.

tex

I applied this year and got rejected... I am considering reapplying.. the new recruiter told me that it is common... is it? how likely is it to really be reconsidered??

I am alot smarter about the application package now. Had a recruiter who gave no advice--he is now reassigned...chose Intel that is very competitive and other field had already been closed 5 months prior to handing in my application (new recruiter said) ..

Any advice?

Adrenaline Rush

many people reapply and are accepted,, many of these people post on this board,, i know that navy101 was rejected first time around and actually was accepted for bdcp on the second try! so dont give up!

tex

Thanks for the support. I have a few other questions about reapplying:

1) Is the process-- the wait-- shorter ?
How long is the process-- best guess?

2) I would want to update my employment information and letters of references, motivational statement,etc. Do they get you to fill out the application totally again or do you get to update only?

3) This time around I want to be more open to what is available and easier to get into... any ideas?

4) Any other suggestions on what makes a "good" package?

Thanks for any help

Status
Not open for further replies.