• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Re-Applying to OCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaiken82

Any of you guys re-applying from the FY 02' classes? Just curious if you had to do your physical, references etc. again.

"WELL, ARE YOU GONNA PULL THOSE PISTOLS OR WHISTLE DIXIE"

THE OUTLAW JOSIE WALES

perchul

Well I'm applying for 184, but am gathering what I can for when I reapply to 185. I'm fairly certain you can keep all the references but from what I can tell you will need to improve some stuff just to show how much you want it. So I'll be gearing up to give myself a 12 point pft boost to get to 300 and take another swing at the astb to get either both 7's or hopefully 7 and 8...up from the current 5,7

Tolerance only benefits the weak

kaiken82

Yeah, I wish i could retake the astb, but I have already taken 3 times in the past five years so I'm done. I was just curious if anyone had been through this before, I applied for 182 so my packet is complete other than signing a new contract and updating my pft. Did your OSO already send your packet to MCRC?

"WELL, ARE YOU GONNA PULL THOSE PISTOLS OR WHISTLE DIXIE"

THE OUTLAW JOSIE WALES

Status
Not open for further replies.