• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

RCOB moment.

statesman

Shut up woman... get on my horse.
pilot
Dont watch this. It will enrage you:

Nothing said here that hasn't been said before, but I like giving myself high blood pressure.

Side note, anyone have any idea where he got the 30 - 40% increase in homicide rate statistics? I have a feeling he is VERY wrong.

C420sailor

Former Rhino Bro
pilot
35% increase in violent crime with HANDGUNS since the AWB expired?

That's funny, because the AWB didn't place restrictions on the sale of handguns. Great stats.

Rocketman

Rockets Up
Contributor
Side note, anyone have any idea where he got the 30 - 40% increase in homicide rate statistics? I have a feeling he is VERY wrong.

These guys are very good at what they do. He knows what he says doesn't have to be accurate. It just has to make for a good 15 sec sound bite on the evening news. The average Network TV watching American will never even question it.

MPH

1:03 - He starts complaining about "special interests". What does he think the Brady Center is?

navyterp67

pilot
Interesting Video

The whole thing is pretty good...

I thought the part with the convicted felons was interesting. We talk about this in my Crim classes.