• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Random Griz Aviation Musings

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
So is it a two-seat F-5 or a T-38? Not trying to be a smart ass...generally curious.
Clearly a MiG-28.... :D
Des0DvJrm0p2kk6VawdX2RqoPeargQ-j6zU03JPUZrbq9UzOWAJsjGf1IrvCnjN9j9DBsmXxu7g62Xj7Nu612GqoKrBFAQpXalhnaSTWYOmCGk5aQQXgyANjkG29sS1CWRH_ZkcV

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I don’t know brother...the intense green and 2” of rain in 2 hours today make this look really nice!

I woke up yesterday and it was 40 degrees...Farenheit. My return starting tomorrow to the humidity of the east coast lowlands will be a shock.

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Woke up 0430 this morning to 68 degrees and calm winds. Launch the dawn patrol.

Beautiful day to fly. High overcast calm and cool. Took a spin up around the remains of the WWII Japanese internment camp on the Gila River Indian Community.

Flew at a few hundred feet up a small valley and knocked out some landings, wheel and three point. Great to be back in the air.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Beautiful day to fly. High overcast calm and cool.

That was the weird thing, though...it wasn't overcast. It was just haze that I'm assuming was coming from the smoke. It had no definition, but was there right up to the NM border. North of the border, clear blue.

Also yesterday...the JPI display frequency wasn't friendly to my iPhone, but it's saying 9.6 GPH. 505 NM (plus a BS reroute by ABQ approach that probably added a few miles) on 37 gallons at 11K'.

50335489986_ba71666006_h.jpg