• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Random Griz Aviation Musings

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
Lesson learned…do not do snowmobiling and do not do helicoptering.
One time, during a preflight, I wasn’t paying attention and I bumped my head on a tail rotor blade…should I sue myself or Igor Sikorsky for inventing that darn head crusher…or both?

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
What's the French word for tautology?

Ummm…let’s back up a bit…I had to do a “GTS” to obtain the definition of “tautology”…I didn’t do so hot on the SAT verbal back in 1981…

IMG_8266.jpeg

Random8145

I saw that (you beat me to the post!) and I think the case is bull shit. I wonder if he’d sue for more if he hit a -47?
He says the airfield is rarely used and is used frequently by snowmobilers, and that the Army should not have parked it on the trail. He also sued the airfield's owner for allowing both snowmobilers to use the airfield and the Army. Seems more like it would be the airfield owner's fault, I mean how would the pilots know the place is frequented by snowmobiles?