• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Random Griz Aviation Musings

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
Does CAP make you exclusively book hotels through DTS? I remember you saying earlier that you had to book a shitty hotel awhile back. That should be heresy for the USAF!
As a Department of the Air Force GS-12, I travel under the scope of DTS like the rest of you filthy animals 😂

Thankfully a little better this trip - a Hilton Garden Inn near the campus of M!

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Apologies for the bug spots.

53364812614_1ef845d4b6_h.jpg

FrankTheTank

Professional Pot Stirrer
pilot
Did you see anyone balk at the public weigh in? I did one a few years ago, and saw two women absolutely refuse to weigh in.. One was a smoke show, the other was on the lighter side of average.....
Nope…. But I didn’t see any bigger folks. Actually, as a whole, I didn’t see a lot of big folks all week.. With NFR in town, it was mostly a lot of boots and hats! Mad Dog can tell you! Especially if he went across the street to MGM. But the pay back was mine. My wife thought she was gonna get a bunch of tack at Cowboy Christmas, but I got 2 suppressors instead. But she did get a harrow which was double and some the price of my new toys. Now praying the ATF doesn’t take a gazillion years like my last one.