• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Random Griz Aviation Musings

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
SECAF just shared that he is 74 and has an 8 year old son! Me, thinking.. "goals" ???

Also vis a vis China, he said "we're in a technology race with our prime advisary. It doesn't matter how many ships we have..."

So there you go!

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
SECAF just shared that he is 74 and has an 8 year old son! Me, thinking.. "goals" ???

Also vis a vis China, he said "we're in a technology race with our prime advisary. It doesn't matter how many ships we have..."

So there you go!
Or aircraft for that matter! Is this guy really SECAF?

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
Got up in the Griz-O-copter this morning. It was the first flight since early April that wasn’t a humidity horror fest! In fact, when I got home and wasn’t soaked in sweat my wife asked “Did you decide not to fly?”

My camera is due back on Monday, I’ll get pics on the next flight.

KODAK

"Any time in this type?"
pilot

So there you go!
Both those data points explain so very much about his headspace (so to speak) and let me be the first to say it: “oh my..”