• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Random Griz Aviation Musings

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
UPS gal just delivered my latest project to ChuckMK23 HQ! 1/48 late model F-14A. This particular kit is wings forward only and takeoff flaps/slats - and included launch bar and gear in 'kneeled' position. Also includes cool CV deck diorama base already finished with Shooter figure. Should be a fun build

View attachment 38202
Does the shooter look passed off and grumpy VP guy that has to do a boat tour?

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
Repo flight today in the mighty G-8. It's a hauler with 300 HP Lycoming and the 2 bladed prop from the Piper Malibu. But no amount of HP can overcome what is a very draggy airplane. Manufactured in India, assembled in Australia. No AP, but an all Garmin flight deck. A handful to fly solo.

PXL_20230607_204212276.jpgPXL_20230607_223501933~2.jpg

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
Repo flight today in the mighty G-8. It's a hauler with 300 HP Lycoming and the 2 bladed prop from the Piper Malibu. But no amount of HP can overcome what is a very draggy airplane. Manufactured in India, assembled in Australia. No AP, but an all Garmin flight deck. A handful to fly solo.

View attachment 38212View attachment 38213
I see you guys are smoking the same Canadian “hard air” that we’re getting along the east coast. The sky is literally piss yellow this morning.

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
I see you guys are smoking the same Canadian “hard air” that we’re getting along the east coast. The sky is literally piss yellow this morning.
Exactly. A 3 hour leg to Alpena CRTC in northern Michigan today - expect more/worse.

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
I wonder if @mad dog has any of these toys! Well, except the last…that’s for @ChuckMK23.

I wish…those were before my time.

I do have some early 1970s Hasbro GI Joe action figures [THEY ARE NOT DOLLS!!!]…pictured below is my Sea Adventurer who is utilizing the almighty “Kung Fu Grip” to show off one my Speedmasters [I HAVE FOUR SPEEDMASTERS AND @ChuckMK23 ONLY HAS ONE!!!]…

IMG_7809.jpeg

Last edited: