• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

R/c B-29 & X-1

Raptor2216

That is something but its just scratching the surface. You should see some of the turbine powered models...the amount of money these dudes put into their planes will surprise you but I guess its all relative.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
You would think that for all the effort and money they likely spent on that aircraft they would have at least gotten the mounting configuration for the X-1 correct (mounted inside the bombay on centerline)
x1-2_300.jpg

see video for comparison

Cool video BTW

Yetti

The Yetti
Yes, being into R/C Planes/Jets, I can tell you the jet guys pay thousands for their turbines, only to crash them in a day or two because of servo malfunctions.

That's some NEAT stuff, it sounded lots better than I thought it would. More like an inline over a big radial but I would have never guessed it was 2 cycle engines I was listening to. That thing is one over powered pig, Id like to see it with one or two engines out.:icon_mi_1