• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Quigley to change for OCS 187

Status
Not open for further replies.

bighuggies

Hi,

I have new information from reliable sources (who wished to not be identified) that the Quigley and IMC will be changed beginning with OCS 187. From now on, in addition to the muck, dirt, tadpoles, protozoa and amoebas in the water, animal droppings and intestines will be thrown in also. Just keep your nose, eyes, and mouth closed and you should be ok.

Clux4

Banned
Common fellow, It don't get more interesting than this. Just like it was said that the Marine Corps was breeding sand fleas just to torture recruits. You really think they have the time to do that. Think about the health risk, do you realize how many microrganism will errupt from these sites. Why would they want to do this stuff in anycase? The Col. at OCS right now seems to be very reasonable and he has changed alot of things around.
I will only believe it when i see it.

Taxman2A

War were declared.
lol... what a load of bull****... Bighuggies, your "reliable source" either is not very reliable, or is laughing his ass off somewhere that he got you to believe that.

bighuggies

This was a joke. If you thought it was serious, well I have nothing to comment on that.

And I run a 19:30 3 mile run. The two candidates in my area that I run with run 24 minutes. My friends from track run 3 miles in 15:30. Is it wrong to run want to run with people who are faster than you? If you've ever run with fast people, then you know they make you better, faster, and you push yourself more than you could by yourself.

That said, sorry some of you didn't see the humor about the animal droppings and got your panties all in a wad.

IMJ345

I saw the humor and I understand your desire for a pacer. I dont use one, but I can see why you may want one.

Good to go

Jay

DocT

Dean of Students
pilot
If animals includes me, I about Sh*! in the Quigley when a big a$$ snake crawled across my legs, which then had it's head crushed by watcheful staff. As long as Virginia swamps have big snakes in them, the Quigley will always have sh*! in it. And that is no Joke.

USMCBebop

SergeantLieutenant
bighuggies said:
This was a joke. If you thought it was serious, well I have nothing to comment on that.
Having been there, done that I saw the humor. But more s*** or not, it's filthy enough!

Taxman2A

War were declared.
bighuggies said:

That said, sorry some of you didn't see the humor about the animal droppings and got your panties all in a wad.

Wow... that was quite a zinger. BigHuggies, you should write for the new family guy episodes that are coming out. I think you are witty enough man.

Animal guts in the Quigley, I nearly cried it was so funny.

Bobcat

PLC Sr.'s 05
I'm currently in PLC Jr.'s second increment. No joke there is a kid from India who was on sick call because he accidentally swallowed water at the night IMC. Not sure how he is now but he was sick as s*** with crap growing in his intestines.

TargetInSight

Think anyone pisses in the Quiq to warm it up? You'd be all set if you were the last in line- AND if everyone was hydrated... Practically a hot tub at that point!

Status
Not open for further replies.