• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Quick Thanks

Kodiak

Thanks to all of you who take the time to answer questions and provide info for all of us wannabees. I passed the flight physical and found out last week I was selected for OCC-198-Air. This site has been a tremendous help for me, even though I've never posted before (I've been able to find all the answers using the almighty search function). I figured the least I could do was throw out a quick thanks.

Herc_Dude

I believe nicotine + caffeine = protein
pilot
Contributor
Congrats bud. You are gonna have a great time. Good choice on dip - I used to enjoy that but my fine taste has deteriorated into dippin Grizzly (hey, its good and cheap). Good luck at OCS.

joemcspeed

Congrats! I will see you there. Being 6'4'' you wont be hard to miss. Looks like I'll have to use that search function, I'm selected and only had a MEPS physical. No flight only physical.

Again Congrats!

Kodiak

Congrats! I will see you there. Being 6'4'' you wont be hard to miss. Looks like I'll have to use that search function, I'm selected and only had a MEPS physical. No flight only physical.

Again Congrats!

Thanks! I was actually selected before my flight physical also, my OSO told me just before I left to get it done the other day in Pensacola. When will you have your flight physical? I would recommend getting that done when you can, some of the guys I was with found out they were NPQ'd for things they didn't know they had (one was a little color blind, another was almost diabetic). I felt bad for them, their dreams were shattered pretty fast...

joemcspeed

Kodiak, way to scare the *shart* out of me! We check in 3 weeks, and now I find out.
Thanks, for the info. Im on the west coast so Im going to see if there is anything that can be done from here. Calling right now!

joemcspeed

Kodiak, I think Im up shits creek. I just talked to my OSO and they said, "why didnt I tell them this earlier"
The last physicals for 198 are March 19th and they cant get me there. Anyone have a clue what this means or should be done?

Conaway

Assuming you are medically ok upon in-processing they will give you a flight physical at/while in TBS. Congrats on getting selected. There were few slots this summer and I had to drop my contract to be in 198. No reason to wait.

Biles

ASTB 6/6/6

PFT- 238, I know it's a little low. I'm 6'4" and weigh 223lbs, pull ups kick my ass.

3 mile run - 19:57
Crunches - 100
Pull ups - 10

Damn, for such a big guy you raped that run. I'm 5'10'' and 150, and I'm pushing 21:30 now.

Conaway

Damn, for such a big guy you raped that run. I'm 5'10'' and 150, and I'm pushing 21:30 now.

Ya, running for us big guys is tough initially. I'm 5'10 and 200, running somewhere in the 20 min right now, don't know exactly what. Last recorded time was 21:06 on Mar 1.

joemcspeed

oops I ment, May 19th is the last day for physicals. My concern is that I had no problems at MEPS but something might change down at NOMI. How many did you say ended up being NPQ. It would be a real surprise for me, but I just cant tell what they woul be up to.