• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Questions from former Midshipman

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolstiner

I have a question regarding selection into Aviation OCS. I know all about the Naval Academy's selection process since I spent two years as a student there, but however absolutely nothing about the OCS selection process. For various reasons, I decided to transfer to Dartmouth College. I am still interested in the Navy, and would like to know about the OCS selection process i.e. who to talk to, in order to get the process started and what the basic timeline is.... Im a junior right now, have already taken the ASTBs at the Academy (don't know if they are still valid....?), have my private license, and know more rates and useless facts than I'd ever like to, ha. If anyone has any advice or information on the process I would be much obliged.

Also, I would need PRK, which I was planning on doing at the Academy. Can I do this by myself and get a waiver beforehand, what is the best way to proceed with this?

Thanks a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.