• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Questions about past employer referrals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thisguy

Pain-in-the-dick
Let's put it this way. If 5 people said you were cool, and one said you were a jerk, then that one guy is probably the jerk. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

shdostel

Being a rated pilot before entering the Navy, I can totally relate to your story. I hear stories like this all the time, especially with second rate cargo companies. As far as that referal hurting you, I wouldn't worry too much about it. Like "ThisGuy" said, if you have five giving high praise about you will make them question the bad. If you really want to help yourself out, get letters from officers in the service now, or retired officers, friend's, family it doesn't matter. The people responsible for selection will like those kind of references better. If you can get one from a senator, your golden.

Status
Not open for further replies.