• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Question on Reporting

Yanni

Midshipman
I've just been informed that I've recieved all my waivers, and have been fully physically qualified for NROTC commission. When do I recieve my letter from the Navy telling me to report to my Battalion? Should I have recieved it by now, or does it come after the complete processing by DODMERB? Any help would be completley appreciated.

gregsivers

damn homeowners' associations
pilot
You should get one from the BN itself telling you what to do. Each unit is specific. Once they get the info from the Navy about all the people attending, they send out info. At least thats what mine did 5 years ago the summer before I showed up.

squorch2

he will die without safety brief
pilot
Concur with Greg. Whichever unit you're going to will send you specifics as to reporting times, any sort of indoctrination you may have to attend, etc. etc. I can tell you that at my old unit, we sent out information to incoming freshmen as we got their information from NETC, which happened once a month or so. Of course, SOPs vary widely from unit to unit, so your mileage may vary.