• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Question for Grill-masters

FlyinSpy

Mongo only pawn, in game of life...
Contributor
I like mixing and matching with one of these:

Weber%20Performer.gif

It's a Weber Performer, and uses gas to ignite your <real wood, not lump> charcoal with the touch of a button. No lighter fluid, no screwing around with newspaper, etc. Coals get going fast, yet you can still use mesquite or hickory to your heart's content. Can cook long and slow or quick and fast.

Walmart has them for $299. I've had mine for 12 years now, and it's still going strong!

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
AW Rally at Schnugg's place. I'm game!!

I have a Big Green Egg as well. Sometimes I cook on both. Real charcoal and soaked wood mesquite chips make an awesome combo.

CIMG0021-1.jpg

squorch2

he will die without safety brief
pilot
"Taste the meat, not the heat."
attachment.php

Attachments

• protectedimage.php.jpeg
    protectedimage.php.jpeg
    51.1 KB · Views: 114
Thanks again for all the feedback! Now I suddenly have a craving for steak! ;)

Haha, and that little-dog personal grill....how precious. hehe

porw0004

standard-issue stud v2.0
pilot
george-foreman-grill.jpg
Never lets me down.

That's not a grill, get that shit out of here. But in all honesty.... I've been limited to something very similar for the past year. :( Apparently it's "illegal" for me to have a grill on my 3rd story balcony for "liability" reasons. I'm never renting an apartment again.

cosmania

Gitty Up!
pilot
My buddy has a Big Green Egg. Nice enough, but a bit slow. I have a Weber gas that I love (with the side burner, which I surprisingly use) in Stainless steel. For steaks, it's great. For ribs, chicken, pork. . . don't forget a good smoker.

Spekkio

He bowls overhand.
That's not a grill, get that shit out of here. But in all honesty.... I've been limited to something very similar for the past year. :( Apparently it's "illegal" for me to have a grill on my 3rd story balcony for "liability" reasons. I'm never renting an apartment again.
I have the same issue :-(.