• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Question about scheduling a flight physical

I completed OCS this past summer under the PLC program. I have an air contract, but I have yet to schedule a flight physical. The reason for this being that my MEPS physical expired last month and it had to be resubmitted and my OSO says that I have to wait before BUMED approves me again before I can schedule a flight physical. Is this true that I must wait for BUMED to re-approve my MEPS physical before I can even schedule a flight physical? I'm looking at a pretty decent long wait for BUMED to re-approve this stuff already and I know that flight physicals themselves take a notoriously long time to approve. All of which are things that could potentially delay my commissioning by several months. If there's something that I can do to prevent that, I would like to know. I would think that if I could schedule and complete a flight physical asap, I could stand a much greater chance of commissioning on time if I were waiting for the approval of both physicals, instead of waiting on one before I can schedule the other.