• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Question About Pipeline Choices

D_Rob

Lead LTJG
You can just put T if you want and that counts as both. If you put T1 first, then T2 is your second choice by default.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
So is T1 and T2 two seperate choices? Or is tailhook one choice all together?

You can also put T# and then T# as your 1 and 2 choices. I didn't but had I not gotten T1, then it would have defaulted to T2

D_Rob

Lead LTJG
You can also put T# and then T# as your 1 and 2 choices. I didn't but had I not gotten T1, then it would have defaulted to T2

Was your third choice blimp folder???

FTR- Never try and pick up a girl by saying you are a blimp folder. IT DOSEN'T WORK. MIDNJAC equals HILARITY.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
Was your third choice blimp folder???

FTR- Never try and pick up a girl by saying you are a blimp folder. IT DOSEN'T WORK. MIDNJAC equals HILARITY.

Hey I was just trying to save you from embarrassment, cause I knew you two jokers had no chance........let's not forget, I had already sung her a song too

H20man

Drill baby drill!
Haha... blimp folder. My buddy in San Diego was able to use that on a blonde... she must have been an especially bright one.

Coronado zipper driver also works.

And congrats to both Drob and JAC

dimlight85

bears, beets, battlestar galactica.
I have been staring at these pipeline pictures for quite some time and I can't seem to find information on where some of these things are located for NFO's. I know that the FRS for P-3 and EP-3's is in Jacksonville and for E-6's is at Tinker AFB in Tulsa(I think) but what if you don't go that route and end up doing intermediate and take one of those paths. Where is the training for NFO's in the T-1, T-6, E-2C FRS, T-39, T-45 should you go that route? I have heard gouge of NFO's spending almost all of flight training in the Pensacola area unless selected for P-3, EP-3 or E-6 FRS. Is this accurate?

Single Seat

Average member
pilot
None
Haha... blimp folder. My buddy in San Diego was able to use that on a blonde... she must have been an especially bright one.

Coronado zipper driver also works.

And congrats to both Drob and JAC

Kill yourself for that avatar.

Birdog8585

Milk and Honey
pilot
Contributor
I have been staring at these pipeline pictures for quite some time and I can't seem to find information on where some of these things are located for NFO's. I know that the FRS for P-3 and EP-3's is in Jacksonville and for E-6's is at Tinker AFB in Tulsa(I think) but what if you don't go that route and end up doing intermediate and take one of those paths. Where is the training for NFO's in the T-1, T-6, E-2C FRS, T-39, T-45 should you go that route? I have heard gouge of NFO's spending almost all of flight training in the Pensacola area unless selected for P-3, EP-3 or E-6 FRS. Is this accurate?

Yes.

Tom

pilot
Contributor
Primary selection for NFO's ------> Tailhook (stay), P-3 (Jax) and E-6 (Tinker)

P-3 NFO's train in Jax, get wings, go to RAG. Same for E-6.

Intermediate selection for Tailhook ------> E-2 (Norfolk) and Jets (stay)

E-2 NFO's train Norfolk, get wings, go to RAG.

Advanced selection for Jets ------> Prowler (stay) and Hornet (stay 2 months longer than Prowler dudes). I've heard that once Growlers come online the studs selected will stay as long as Hornet studs.

Prowler NFO's go to Whidbey for the RAG.
Hornet NFO's go to Lemoore or Oceana for the RAG.